My story

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by wave 103, Mar 3, 2016.

1. wave 103

wave 103

My mistress has husband and I am their sissy sex toy and I love it!

Use_me_im_yours and jerigirl like this.
  2. Bigtallbooty

Bigtallbooty

Ive wanted to get into cuckold. Me and my girl almost had a threesome wiith another guy. She basically wanted to do all the things i secretly wanted. She didnt wanna suck a strangers dick so she asked ifnits cool if he just fucks her and she sucks mine and i said yeah!!! We looked for black guys on CL but no luck. A couple replies but they just stopped. Then we decided not to do it. But if someone replied fast, we'd be doing it! Too bad, i cant bring it up like i want her to fuck other men lol.

Use_me_im_yours and wave 103 like this.
  3. Use_me_im_yours

Use_me_im_yours

I would really love to join in even though I am a beginner, I would also fullfill your dream and fuck you. I would fuck her while she is sucking your dick, than I will beg that I also can suck your dick to learn and experience. While I am sucking your dick , you turn and suck hers, while you are sucking hers , I will get quickly behind you and ram my dick in your ass and start fucking you before she knows it and if she complains, you start fucking her while I am fucking you. Than we switch I continue to fuck her while you suck her dick, or you both do a 69 than I can fuck her and fuck you with a dildo.