Ive been gone a while but doing things ;)

Discussion in 'Tell something about yourself' started by Bigtallbooty, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Bigtallbooty

Bigtallbooty

i basically found a black daddy that is my regular. Im straight, he's straight and i was originally just gonna give him a bj. We did 3 bjs and the last one he spit in my ass and spanked and fingered me. So hot. I have a virgin ass. So the 4th time i wear my gfs leggings with nothing under so he can worship my juicy ass. We meet up at the park whenever he wants it around 3am and he had me sucking him and fucking my throat. He takes me and pushed me and bent me over on the playground stairs and he spits and fingers me and puts his hard cock in my virgin ass. Not gonna lie, it didnt hurt like how when i tried anal with a girl she felt brokennand shit. Took it like a champ and he fucked me so good. I needed him to cum in my hole and he came deep and i just fell in love with the feeling towards the end of our session. He emailed me that night saying he had to fuck my juicy ass and that my ass belongs to him now and im his now. Even tho he has a gf. Slowly im changing and its so fucking awesome