Introduce yourself, tell your story.

Discussion in 'Tell something about yourself' started by wave 103, Mar 2, 2016.

1. wave 103

wave 103

How old when you became a sissy? forced or willing? stranger or friend or relative. Did you suck or get sucked or get fucked? swallow or spit it out? were you double teamed? did you pass it on. Would love to know! But better create your own topic with your own story.

Anya-Sissy likes this.
  2. Allison

Allison

Why I am a sissy?
    I don't know about anyone else but I feel like a sissy for a very simple reason. Fully erect my cock is three and a half inches, barely the size of a man's middle finger. Consequently I have never felt masculine and dressing girly seemed the right thing to do. So fess up, how many sissies were never really men to begin with....just curious.

3. Anya-Sissy

Anya-Sissy

Well in my case I love being a sissy but my clitty is 7". I just love dressing and being a sissy. It started when I was very young then stopped and started again last year.

lori likes this.
  4. Cassie

Cassie

I think it was just part of who I was supposed to become. I remember being 13 and stealing thongs from my step-mom and step-sister because they were way cuter than my underwear and I just love the way thongs feel! It also helps that I have a tiny clitty as well though ^_^ just under 4". I just love lace and girly colors and clothes!

Bethany Marie and wave 103 like this.
  5. wave 103

wave 103

Thats so cute! :3

lori, Anya-Sissy and Cassie like this.
  6. Lily :)

Lily :)

Simple, I've always felt genderfluid. When I was 3 I would pretend my wash cloth was a skirt in the bath.

lori, wave 103 and Anya-Sissy like this.
  7. thecaptain230

thecaptain230

SUCKING COCK
    I recently sucked my first cock(twice so he must have liked it!) and my second and found out I love having a cock in my mouth. I also love and crave the taste of cum, mine and others and I seek more. Have been dressing up many years and last year, after many uses of a dildo and getting my late wife to peg me a couple of times, I finally had a real cock in my boipussy and nothing beats it! I guess I am a true sissy now!
    I have always been very oral, a lover told me I have a Golden tongue! I still love eating pussy and could spend hours between a pair of thighs!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    abigaylejayne, lori and Anya-Sissy like this.
  8. Tammylynn

Tammylynn

Growing up I always wanted to be my mother's daughter. She would make her own clothes and I dreamed that one day she would make me a dress. I cross dressed in private all through school and after I got married. Now at 51 years old, I realized I need to live MY life. I wear bras and panties every day under my male clothes, always with some mascara. I'm taking herbal estrogen and so badly want to be with a man. I now see myself as a woman even though the outside doesn't match. I'm seeking a counselor to help with that. I'm a Gay Sissy and Proud.

9. Anya-Sissy

Anya-Sissy

I want to be a mother's daughter too! Thats really great to be...

lori likes this.
  10. Anya-Sissy

Anya-Sissy

I really wish your girl's part will take control of your life!

lori and wave 103 like this.
  11. abigaylejayne

abigaylejayne

My mother got me started. I was helping her store some clothes donated to a charity sale she was organising and she was showing me a lot of designer dresses smeone had given. She held one up aganst me and noticed the reaction-it sent feelings through me i had never felt before. I straight to a supermarket to buy myself a bra and panties and some stockings and then had the most delicious afternoon of my life shaving, stepping into panties and pulling them up my bare legs, watching my..clitty disappear into the pretty lace material, then feeling so submissive as i put my arms through the bra straps and dong them up..then smoothing the nylons up my legs (oh God what a feeling)..then stepping into the dress and doing it up..

She knew what i would do and soon after caught me wearing panties and a bra under my male clothes.

lori likes this.
  12. Laura

Laura

Same exact size here. Also never felt masculine, played dolls as a kid with my sister and her friends rather than sports.

lori likes this.
  13. alangrime

alangrime

14. alangrime

alangrime

Hi am alangrime my sissy name is Alanie have been a crossdresser sissy man , not all my dresses
    are sissy just normal women,s dresses , it all started as a joke chatting to a girl online , told her to send me a pair of her soiled panties , a big surprise she did send a parcel of her soiled panties , as i opened the parcel out dropped three pairs of panties , what can i do with these am a man , i decided to sniff the panties , woo i got a great girlie smell , decided i woud investigate more , so put a ad in some local papers , wanted girls soild panties , the post man started to deliver lots of parcels daily , sniffing no longer good enough , some on the panties av vigina stains , go on taist the stain got hooked , now have over 600 pairs of girls underwear

15. jaysaa kay

jaysaa kay

I am middle aged and have recently re-developed a voracious attraction to big thick cocks preferably with a large purple mushroom head ....(makes my mouth water) anyway when i was very young we had a gardner who seduced me and made me feel like a girl ............. time passed the gardner passed away and i was left with a yearning ....i dont have it in me to approach someone ...... i keep my self totally hairless and have a nice body

16. Ashley_Michelle

Ashley_Michelle

New to site

For me it was my 1st cousin. She was 16, I was 6 & she would babysit me when my Aunt was at work.

I was the only boy in a household of 5 girls so there was makeup & womens clothing everywhere. She came into bathroom one day when I had on a bikini top, silk panties & was in the process of trying to apply red cheap used lipstick.

She immediately told me 'you are doing it wrong.' She asked if I wanted to be a girl or just look like one, I said be one.

She lead me out bathroom wearing my bikini top, silk panties & my awfully put on lipstick to her private bedroom, the only bedroom with a door where 2 of her high school girlfriends were smoking & listening to music.

Friends begun laughing when they say me, I wasn't sure what I felt emotionally, I do know I was nervous.

My cousin stopped them & said 'she needs our help.' They all gathered around me. They sat me down & began talking to each other. They grabbed a pair of scissors, makeup & clothing. They cut my hair, had done my makeup, put my hair in pigtails with pink ribbons to hold pigtails in place & even dressed me in what seemed like forever but was actually maybe 30 minutes.

Afterwards they took me outside & to a few stores with them and introduced me as their little sister. I felt so pretty

I began craving to be feminized & my cousin took full advantage of that. She stuck around the house until I was 19. She continued to dress me up, took pictures, had friends show up unannounced when I was 16 years old, in full dress just to embarrass me.

By my 17th birthday we had begun smoking a lot of weed together. While stoned she asked if I had ever been with a boy, I said of course no. She had a boyfriend who never saw me in fully feminized. She asked if I wanted her to do my makeup & convince her BF to let me suck his dick. I was reluctant at first but she kept on it for weeks and I finally agreed.

She did my makeup, hair, dress, the evening was set, we were all partying when she grabbed my hand and his hand & lead us out of the room where several of her friends were.

We went back to her room, she closed the door & immediately snapped & began barking orders at me like a dog, do this, do that. Before I knew it I was on my knees & his dick was getting hard in my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing & just tried. His dick started getting really hard which she pointed out & laughed at him asking if he liked me more than her.

She started barking orders at him, screaming 'fuck her.' By the time her girlfriends had made it from living room to her bedroom he had me bent over, my dress over the top of my ass & was getting ready to fuck me.

The friends & my cousin were all egging him on 'fuck her, fuck her' & boy did he!!!

He lasted a few pumps, it hurt like hell like I was being ripped open when he blew a huge unprotected load in my man pussy, from that moment on I was a gay sissy fag queer who still can't get enough dick, total bottom, total sissy.

17. Use_me_im_yours

Use_me_im_yours

It was about 1 year ago I started dreaming and phantasizing about crossdressing, for about 6 months I have been trying things on and taking pics, and it turns out that I really wanna dress up as a girl and have fun with guys and girls. I feel really like a Sissy especially when I start wearing these really tight , short skirts

18. taratheblondeslut

taratheblondeslut

what a hot story

19. John Ratton

John Ratton

20. John Ratton

John Ratton

The was planted when I was an early teenager I used to go to my dad's friends house every morning when they left for work at 430 and I would get his son up feed him give him his diabetes shot and get him on the bus. But there was three hours from when I got there till his alarm went off. I was in the bathroom one time and looked under the sink and found a mountain of penthouse forum magazines. The stories were so kinky I loved the crossdresser, forced feminized and submissive males most. Soon I was fucking myself with a brush handle. My wife was not technically dominant when we got together, but when I told her how submissive I was and showed her what it was like to have me submit to her pleasure. She fell in love with it, soon she learned I wanted to be feminized and fucked by a big black man and that she could fuck anyone and not would I be happy for her I would eat her till she came again. She let a few of our regular friends fuck her while I layed next to them kissing her, and she tells them what a sissyfaggot I am and that I'm going be eating that Pussy as soon as he pulls out. I got laughed at alot, but one guy actually came over a few time fucking her at first, but soon having her dress me up and suck his cock while they get stoned together. He came in my mouth once and ordered me to swallow. I did. The last time I saw him after sucking her friend for a few minutes he grabbed my leash and roughly pulled me off his cock, he used the leash to position me where he wanted, and laughed as he made me beg for his cock. He fucked me for a good ten minutes when he finally came is my pussy, and I looked down at my cock, soft from the load I just sissygasmed all over the couch. My wife past a few years ago and I want what we always talked about to be permanently feminized and owned completely by an alpha man, preferably a black man, but any real man that wants me I am waiting to be picked up and forced to pay 1300 a month.