How do you shopping?

Discussion in 'Clothing/Shopping' started by wave 103, Mar 3, 2016.

1. wave 103

wave 103

I am simply asking to shop my gf or wearing her clothes.

Use_me_im_yours likes this.
  2. Chantal

Chantal

Just go into a shop, pick out what you want to wear take it to the till and pay for it. Scary at first but the majority of big stores now are transfriendly and they are happy to take your money :)

3. wave 103

wave 103

proud of you

4. Daniela

Daniela

Hello. I am not brave enough to buy in an Shop. I buy only online.

5. alangrime

alangrime

6. alangrime

alangrime

started years ago in my 20,s a girls sent me her soiled panties , just cruriose i sniffed the panties , woo a nice girlie smell, so i decided to put a ad in a local paper wanted girls soiled panties , i couldnot belive how many parcels of panties arrived , sniffing not enough some panties coc some had vigina discharge on gussit , go on i thought so i lick the stain m time consuming , so i put the pantise on my head gussit frount to my face , pinned at rear of my head made pantiex tight against my face , i could now get girlie smell and taist all day , i even started to wear girls panties now wear dress all day

7. lori

lori

I buy online and did some shop but not in my home town

8. Use_me_im_yours

Use_me_im_yours

Yes it very hard in the beginning and once you learn to buy it , you still do not leave the room with it on

9. Use_me_im_yours

Use_me_im_yours

mostly internet, but when it has ti be perfect in a store

10. Chrissy5369

Chrissy5369

I shop in person most of the time i go on Valentine's day its a perfect way to act like its for a girl i also pretend to call her sister but its a fake call asking about sizes it works everytime. I avoid Victoria's secert because they're not sissy friendly i was told this when i admitted i was shopping for personal use saying i didn't need to try on anything plus i find there selections to be on the tame side and highly priced. Fredricks is my favourite store plus they have been very helpful with me even when i tell them its for me to wear. They all become even more helpful once they know its for me . I like it better if i shop in person because i get to wear it that night . A sharp sales girl will figure out its for me by the 3rd or 4th visit i do drop hints if i feel safe with the staff. Small shops can be very helpful on sizing and trying things on even looking at you in your lingerie just don't get a hard on the very first time it scares them away but if she is experienced its no problem they understand that guys cant stop this from happening at times. So give it a try on Valentine's day and the fake call to the sister really works well if you act straight not sissified.

11. jacqulynnsissygurl

jacqulynnsissygurl

i shop on line

12. grannyg

grannyg

I mostly just buy online. I know a lot of the big stores don't care who's buy what as long as your money's good. During the Christmas holiday season is the best time to buy anything fem.

13. jacqulynnsissygurl

jacqulynnsissygurl

if its new panties bras or stockings ill go to shop at the stores and find what i like color style ect and just but them there . havent tryed the whole dressing room and trying on dresses yet . sure i will soon enough

14. Chrissy5369

Chrissy5369

My favorite store is Frederick's of Hollywood , BeBe , believe it or not JC Penny and Nordstrom have a great lingerie section. On line I like wicked lingerie, diva lingerie , Tandy and Shirley of Hollywood and Yandy along with spicy lingerie. I hate Victoria's secret one sales lady said to me as I pretended to be buying for a "girl" when I didn't have a solid story at that time after about 5 minutes she said in a direct stern voice we at Victoria's Secret cater to real women not Sissy ass bitches like yourself so please buy from our website or catalog services please.

The female customers were taken back by her outing me in front of everyone most of the women were very supportive telling me about Frederick's and one young girl shopped with me after we talked several times over the phone.