House Sitting

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by Allison, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Allison

Allison

I kiss my wife goodbye as she heads out the door for work. Its rare that I have a weekday off, and we are staying at her mothers house while my wife's parents are out of town. I wait about 20 minutes to make sure that I am alone, and strip down nude. I had just convinced that me shaving my body would make sex hotter for my wife and I, so as I walk into my mother in laws bedroom, I start to tingle as I think about sliding my mother in laws panties up my smooth legs and ass. I slide open her panty drawer, and sure enough, several pairs she didn't take with her on her trip. I pick up a pair of purple nylon cheekies she bought from Target, and I slide them up my legs. I quiver as I feel the smooth material on my skin. I continue to dress, bra, thigh highs with her garter belt, her heels, and one of her sun dresses. With all this on, I proceed to clean the kitchen and do other chores. Leaking pre cum the entire time, feeling so sexy and girly.
    I take a moment to sit down on the couch and rest dressed in my mothers things when there is a knock on the door. I pause in horror as I remain seated. The person knocks again. I try to walk quietly to the door, trying to keep the heels from clicking on the floor and I look out the peep hole. I see the neighbor at the door. "Who is it" I call through the door. "I am from next door, I was just checking on the house. I could have sworn I saw Cheryl, but I knew she was supposed to be out of town." "She is out of town, I am her son in law. My wife and I are house sitting." "I swear I saw her through the window earlier, but I guess I was mistaken." "No worries, have a good day." I walk away slowly from the door trying to keep my heels from clicking. To my horror, as soon as I get part way to the kitchen, I hear a key in the front door lock. I look back just as my mother in laws neighbor walks in the house, seeing me dressed as my mother in law...

2. wave 103

wave 103

I like your stories. Keep going :)

3. Cindy

Cindy

Yes please keep going!

4. Use_me_im_yours

Use_me_im_yours

keep going

5. lori

lori

ya wish you would keep going